S+P Lawyers strive to achieve exceptional results for every client. Family Law is not just about the law, it’s about people. Family law matters can have a significant impact on a diverse range of relationship, life-style, and financial aspects of a client’s life.
Our approach is practical and strategic, providing compassionate and empathetic advice to our clients with integrity and understanding. S+P Lawyers handle small matters through to the biggest and most complex disputes in the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and although we are experienced in litigation, we have a firm commitment to avoid court where it is in our clients’ best interest to do so.
Distance is no obstacle in representing clients. S+P Lawyers can assist clients throughout the country, both locally and interstate, and can also represent overseas clients in Australian proceedings.
S+P Lawyers can assist with:
- binding financial agreements;
- care matters and children protection orders;
- child support and agreements;
- child relocation;
- children’s court matters;
- defacto and same sex relationships and agreements;
- family / domestic violence orders;
- injunctive relief and restraining orders
- overseas jurisdictions;
- property, financial and parenting orders; and
S+P Lawyers is here to support you.
Contact us today to see how we can assist you.